- This website is owned and operated by The Nougat Factory which is a Sole Proprietorship governed by the laws of South Africa and the ECT Act.
- thenougatfactory.co.zaenables buyers to shop online. All visitors to the site will be able to see the products on offer, but only those who have registered for an account on this site will be able to purchase.
- All users and account holders, including those that purchase from this site are bound by these terms and conditions. By registering or using the site you acknowledge that you have read and accepted the terms and conditions.
- Nothing in these Terms and Conditions is intended or must be understood to lawfully restrict, limit or avoid any right or obligation, as the case may be, created for either you or The Nougat Factory in terms of the Consumer Protection Act (CPA).
- By using the website you warrant that you are 18 (eighteen) years of age or older and of full legal capacity.
- We reserve the right to modify our terms and conditions at our discretion and without prior notice. Failure to comply with the terms and conditions may lead to the suspension of your account.
- You may not in any way display, publish, copy, print, post or otherwise use the Website and/or information contained therein without the express prior written consent of an authorised representative of The Nougat Factory